GravityForms Authorize.net v2.2 – Gravityforms Addon – Gravity Forms and Authorize.Net make collecting credit card payments quick and painless! With the Authorize.Net Add-On you can capture credit card payments along with any additional data you want from the user right on your site, without sending the user to a 3rd party to complete the transaction.
Automatically capture credit card payments with Authorize.Net when a form is submitted.
Product and Services
Setup and sell simple products or services in just minutes with one time credit card payments.
Setup and configure Authorize.Net Automated Recurring Billing subscriptions.
Configure your form to both create a post and accept a payment. The post is only created if the payment is approved.
Configure your form so that users created with the User Registration Add-On are only created after payment is approved.
The Gravity Forms Authorize.Net Add-On requires Gravity Forms v1.6.2+, WordPress v3.3+ and a valid SSL Certificate installed and configured on your WordPress site.
GravityForms Authorize.net v2.2 – Gravityforms Addon Changelog
– Added logging of response to subscription cancellation request.
– Added support for sending notifications on payment/subscription events. Configured on the edit notification page using the ‘Event’ setting.
– Added phone to the billing information fields available for mapping on the feed.
– Added Spanish translation (es_ES).
– Added logging of api key validation failure.
– Updated the gform_authorizenet_transaction_pre_capture, gform_authorizenet_amount_pre_authorize, gform_authorizenet_transaction_pre_capture_setup_fee and gform_authorizenet_subscription_pre_create filters to include the $entry as an available parameter.
– Updated to only add notification events if the form has a relevant feed.
– Updated minimum Gravity Forms version to 1.9.12.
– Updated to use can_create_feed() to determine if feeds can be created/edited.
– Fixed an issue creating the subscription if the form title being assigned to the order description contains special characters.
– Fixed an issue with the timestamp for logging statements recorded after the subscription startDate is set.
– Fixed PHP notice related to the parameters of the gform_authorizenet_post_capture hook.
– Fixed PHP notice which could occur if an authorize and capture transaction failed.
– Fixed an issue with check_status() not passing the $action[‘type’] for use with the related hooks in the framework.
– Fixed an issue with a logging statement.
– Fixed an issue with the display of the payment details panel on the entry detail page for entries processed by the pre-framework version.
– Fixed php notices related to the ‘gform_authorizenet_post_capture’ hook when running an auth only transaction.
– Fixed an issue with the phone field.
– Removed potentially sensitive data from logging statements.
Demo GravityForms Authorize.net
Download GravityForms Authorize.net v2.2 – Gravityforms Addon